Our municipal program
The FREE VOTERS – the original – and genuine – for Rheda-Wiedenbrück
Competent and close to the citizen with over 30 years of experience in local politics.
Free – independent and especially close to the citizens! No pressure from party headquarters – like the classical political parties – who must obey commands of leaders from far away – and stick to their party programs.
Working for the benefit of all of us.
As in the past, the Free Voters – FWG – will put all their effort to achieve that citizen‘ expectations towards the municipal administration and the regional politicians are met!
What do citizens expect from the municipal administration?
- Less bureaucracy
- True answers and not lame excuses
- Fast and more understandable decisions
- Going through fire for our city and the citizens
- Treat visitors kindly, get involved with heart and mind
- Increase staff feeling responsible by lesser hierarchy levels
- Ensure ﬂexible working hours and extended home-ofﬁce opportunities
- Administrative staff shall live in this city – to participate in people’s daily lives
- Avoid official language – the common people do not understand
- Open office doors and worker-friendly opening hours
- Act purposefully and economically
- We are all in the same boat
What does the citizen expect from politics?
- Highest transparency
- Driving digitalization faster
- Fight for affordable housing – now
- Ensure street safety and wellbeing
- Built budget reserves for difficult times
- Ice rink on Rathausplatz Rheda from January to February
- Guarantee access for the public to all committee levels
- Councilors shall not seek personal or professional benefits
- Kindergarten fees shall be sponsored by the federal state
- Promoting companies who will employ qualified staff
- Citizen participation in decision-making processes
- Make decisions only with a firm time schedule
- Increase housing standards for migrant workers
- Promoting club life according to clear rules
- Facilities standard in all schools are unison
- Courage to make unpopular decisions
- Helping people help themselves
- Defining objectives together with the citizens, for a better future